Monday, June 20, 2011

Digital Photography Introduction

Digital photography is a conceptual way of capturing images in a visually engaging way. Think of digital photography as a artistic approach in how you see people, the world, and all the elements within your surroundings. This guide is a general guide to photography, and most importantly to digital photography. 


Digital photography is the process of capturing dazzling images with impressive clarity, usually with a SLR camera, or what is most commonly known as a DSLR camera. DSLR stands for digital-single-lens reflex camera. Which is a high definition camera that uses light from the lens to a optical viewfinder. DSLR cameras uses a mirror that reflects light to back to the camera. 


Digital SLR cameras are some of the best types of cameras you can use for superior clarity in your images. I highly recommend the use of digital SLR cameras when creating your photos. Of course just about any camera will do for optimal performance in photography  Higher pixel quality will mean better clarity in your photos. Whether you are a newbie just starting out in photography or you have been a photography  for years.The artistry in photography is the same to create dazzling, mesmerizing photos that engage other people to want to see your photos. 


This guide will give you some proven methods that you can use in digital photography. From composition, to camera accessories, to the right camera and lighting. All of these elements will give you some guidelines that you can use to improve your photographic strategy, or even just to enhance it a bit. I consider myself to be a amateur in photography, however i have engaged myself in hundreds of book, manuals, and articles in photography, I am also a enthusiast where I attend seminars, and soon plan to take on some photography trips to enhance and further plant my interest and excitement of digital photography. If you are reading this blog then chances are you are as interested and excited over photography as I am. 


Join me for more tips, techniques, and personal experiences in photography. There are countless elements to photography, from nature, to modeling, food, animals, people, and many other stages of photography. For me I enjoy both nature photography and photographing people I find this to be exciting and it gives me a element of surprise from time to time. Take a look at my other posts, as provide different types of suggestions, and tips that you might want to consider  let the journey begin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment